With so many styles, types, and philosophies of workouts, it is no wonder I am often asked for advice on this topic. As a workout veteran of over 30 years, I have learned a few things.
So, for the first time ever, I am going to attempt to blend this vast experience into the greatest workout with guaranteed results. That’s right! I guarantee you will see results in, get this…one week. I know this sounds a little out of bounds for me when I constantly harp on lifestyle, but I want to ensure people get quick results with the ultimate goal to perpetuate a life of confidence, quality, and wellness.
The One-Week Workout
- Day 1 – Avoid all sugar. This is tough, but well worth it. It will take all the power and strength from your heart. This will push your fitness to the next level. Come on, let’s do this!
- Day 2 – Avoid sugar and dairy. No, this is not overtraining. This is what it takes to be a champion. You are a winner, aren’t you? Dig in! Let’s get this done!
- Day 3 – Avoid, sugar, dairy, and caffeine. You are not a wimp, are you? What do you mean you can’t do one more rep? I need to see your inner tiger roar.
- Day 4 – Avoid sugar, dairy, caffeine, and alcohol. What do you mean you can’t do this? You are not a quitter are you? Come on, let me see how much strength you can muster!
- Day 5 – Avoid sugar, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, and processed/packaged foods. Now, we are getting somewhere. I can see that fat burning right off you! You wanted to get rid of that spare tire didn’t you? Get off your backside and let’s get this done!
- Day 6 – Avoid sugar, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, processed/packaged foods, and gluten. We are almost there, just one more day! Dig in and get tough. I need to see what you are made of!
- Day 7 – Avoid sugar, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, processed/packaged foods, gluten, and…take a 30 minute brisk walk. Finish the last rep strong! You have worked too hard to quit now. Come on, let’s finish this thing!
It is really about nutrition much more than the workout. Tweet Quote
There you have it! The 7-day workout that will produce the results…guaranteed! You see friend, it is really about the nutrition much more than about the workout. You can stack any sort of balanced workout (even walking) behind great nutritional guidelines and you will get results.
The workout gets far too much credit. If you really want to be a workout beast, see if you can do this one! This is what really separates the champions from the “wanna be”. If you don’t believe me, I challenge you to try it! If you have the courage and strength to succeed, you will thank me after completion because your health (and life) is much better.