Bio-Identical Hormone Pellets by bioTE Medical are plant-derived and chemically changed in a laboratory until they are identical to what your body would naturally produce.
BHRT is customizable; in other words, it can be adjusted to fit your needs, unlike conventional HRT, which has a few standard dosage strengths.
How BHRT Can Help You
- Alleviate symptoms caused by the natural decline in the bodies hormone production
- Reestablish the individual’s hormonal balance
- Provide protective benefits that were originally provided by the body’s naturally occurring hormones
- Allow the body to age in a healthy, natural manner
Unlike typical oral and transdermal forms of therapy – which produce “roller coaster” hormone levels, resulting in mood and energy fluctuations for the patient – bioTE Medical Bio-Identical Hormone Pellets is the only method of hormone therapy that provides sustained hormone levels throughout the day, for up to 6 months, without any “roller coaster” effect.
Pellet implants, placed under the skin, consistently release small, physiologic doses of hormones providing optimal therapy.
Because the hormones used are completely natural, Pellet Therapy is ideal for patients wanting the benefits of a natural hormone, without the drawbacks of a synthetic.
Benefits of BHRT
- Helps in the prevention of osteoporosis and restoration of bone strength
- Protects against heart disease and stroke
- Reduces hot flashes and vaginal dryness
- Builds lean muscle
- Promotes Improvement in cholesterol levels
- Reduces risk of depression
- Improves libido
- Promotes the prevention of senility and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Improves sleep
- Improves mood, concentration, and memory
- Results in far fewer unwanted effects than synthetic hormones
What can I expect BHRT to do for me?
- Increased energy levels
- Restore or increase sexual drive
- Consistency in moods – no more roller coaster effect
- Relief from anxiety and depression
- Decreased body fat
- Increased mental clarity and focus
- Greater capacity for getting the body in shape
FAQ: Hormone Replacement
- How often will I need treatment? It depends on the person, but anywhere from 4-6 months.
- Are there any side effects or complications? Unlike other forms of hormone therapy, there are few side effects. Two percent of patients experience mild acne or facial hair, and less than 1% experience hair thinning. All of these mild side effects are easily treatable.
- I get horrible headaches, will this help me? Yes! Bio-Identical Therapy has had great success with hormone-related headaches.
- As a woman, do I still need estrogen? Bio-Identical absorbable estrogen is the most important hormone for a woman to protect her against heart attack, stroke, as well as osteoporosis and Alzheimer’s. Synthetic estrogen taken orally does not offer the universal benefits.
- I have no libido, what will this do for that if anything? Good hormone balance will greatly improve your sexual desires.
- Will I grow unwanted hair from the testosterone? There is less chance of hair growth with bio-identical hormones.
- Do I need other medications? Unless the uterus has been removed, women will also need progesterone, to protect the uterine lining.